MyVue Means Empowerment:
MyVue empowers patients to access, share and help manage their own images and exam data – using a range of familiar, user-friendly browser-enabled devices. A secure portal, MyVue allows real-time collaboration between patients and healthcare providers – helping to eliminate the need for duplicate exams and the production of CDs, DVDs or lms. Bottom line? Potential hours and dollars saved.
Advantages at A Glance:
ACCESS, MANAGE, SHARE:
Harness the Power of Virtual Sharing
The MyVue patient portal allows sharing of imaging results between facilities, patients and physicians. This enables collaborative work ow and empowers patients to control and manage their own health records.
In addition to improving patient access, MyVue can help eliminate the need to focus staff and equipment resources on producing CDs, DVDs or lms.
With MyVue, a unique and secure log-in code is provided to patients after exams are performed. They can then access exam images and data from a variety of Web-browser-enabled devices. Full reports can be viewed based on the facility’s policy. Once registered, patients can grant permission to the individuals and facilities with whom they wish to share their images and data.
Bene ts of MyVue go beyond replacing CDs and DVDs
- Doctors can access patient data, imaging exams and radiology reports to provide consultations or subspecialty readings from virtually any location.
- This Carestream technology fully complements existing EHR patient-portal strategy.
- The service can help eliminate duplicate radiographic exams from various providers, reducing patients’ radiation exposure.
- A fully electronic process means potential cost savings for imaging facilities, patients and insurance companies.
- The convenience of this portal can support greater patient satisfaction.
- MyVue is an extension of Vue Motion, which is FDA-cleared for iPad use.
With over 2,500 sites and over 10 cloud infrastructures implemented globally, our services team is passionate about supporting you from day one. We have extensive knowledge in a variety of professional services: project management, integration, training, data migration and technical support. With this expertise and experience, along with 24/7 Remote Management Services monitoring your system, you can feel con dent choosing Carestream as your partner in Imaging IT.